I’m a French Developer from Aix-en-Provence, France. My predilection domain is .Net, and C#. I was certified as a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer.
I have worked since 2000 in the development area, in GIS, SQL Server Development.
I am devoted to share what I’ve learned and moreover the way to the solution more than the solution itself. We have all been beginners at some point, to any matter, and the path to knowledge is worth sharing!
More recently I have been involved in open source development. I am the co-owner of GeoJSON.Net repository and am involved in few projects :
- KhronosGroup glTF via my DEM.Net project
- SqlServerSpatial.Toolkit: a great tool for Visual Studio enabling tracing and geometry visualization
- Shape2SqlServer: a fast and reliable ShapeFile import tool for SQL Server
I am also:
- a musician. I play the bass, the guitar, the piano and the computer ;) with Ableton Live,
- a visual artist, doing live visuals with OpenFrameworks and Kinects,
- an arts and culture supporter, big fan of my wife Nicole Fischer.
I started this blog because there are plenty of things I’d like to share, and I’ve always wanted to do a tech blog. It’s now very easy with GitHub pages and Jekyll Now.
firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow the social links in the footer below.